Manager Responsibilities to start the Season
- Criminal Record Check Please have all personnel (coaches, assistant coaches & door personnel) on your team take a letter and CRC forms and fill out and take to the RCMP station. Please have them returned to your manager to hand back to Chad O’Brien-2nd V.P of CVLA by May 1st, 2016. Failure to do so will result in removal from the bench until received. The links can be found at
- Team Roster / Equipment / Jersey Tracking Sheet You will need to fill out the team roster / jersey tracking sheet. Please make sure you clarify what jerseys are NOT IN USE. There are two sheets, please fill out both and hand one back to Teri(President) or Trent Jeffrey (Equipment Manager). Please keep the other copy for your reference. A Teams this year will receive home & away jerseys, these jersey will be on hangers in bags and are expected to be returned the exact same way. Jersey deposits for A Teams is $200, post dated for August 1, 2016. All other teams are $100, post dated for August 1, 2016.
- Medical Form You will need to get every player on your team, their parents to sign the contract as well as fill out the medical form. Please have them return prior to your first game as this information is important in the case of a medical concern. Please have these completed forms at every game and practice. You may want to ensure that your head coach also has a copy. You may find the form here: http://cowichanthunder.ca/page.php?page_id=95685
- Player / Parent / Coach Contract
5. Team List Gather information from your parents so that you can make a team contact list to include parent’s names, e-mails, cell no’s. Let them
know how you as a manager will communicate with them during the season (via e-mail or through website). Make sure all parents get a practice /